- Transform the lives of India’s 23 lakh street hawkers by educating and certifying them on food safety, hygiene and sanitation
- Improve the quality and hygiene of street food
- Reduce food borne diseases.
The captivating story of Mr Toons: A street hawker who transformed his life, shares his 3 Success Mantras
- One-hour Module-in-a-Box Facilitator-led Training program
- Captivating, short and crisp video, with voice over, interspersed with engaging activities
- Immersive, memorable, contextual, story-based learning
- A balance of emotion with rational facts
- Easy implementation on a large scale for high social impact
- Effortless translation to multiple languages
This simple, seamless, scalable solution has been successfully piloted among over 20,000 street hawkers in Delhi, as a part of Project Clean Street Food, launched by FSSAI (Food Safety & Standards Authority of India) in collaboration with the flagship PMKVY program (under the aegis of Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship).
Interested in creating social impact through story based learning and effective communication? Fulki can help.